Saturday, January 29, 2011

We saw the stars come out that evening And sail across the sky on kite strings. Some talk about the future and the plans we have.

Hurray for a year and less than a half more of school until high school is over, but I guess the first 2 years of college might be the same... but at least I'll be having lots of fun. (hopefully) Before that I will be going on my mission which will be legendary (my letters to stephanie will be the awesomest, at least I think you are allowed to send letters/email). Life seems like it will be incredibly awesome but at the same time I don't feel like I'll be prepared for it. but oh well I will make it awesome anyway I can. Hopefully by summer I'll have taken the act and sat and have sufficient scores on each, and hopefully I can drive by summer. =D I think I mentioned in my last blog I'm going on monday to get my permit and then I'ma be ready to learn and such. Going to learn on the stick shift that we have which means it'll probably be hard it but my dad thinks it'll be worth it so that's good. during the summer I may get a job but I'm leaning against it, I'll probably work on some of my bucket list things, and work on getting into uni. haha once my life is actually on track I'll probably get married and once I can support kids, I'll have kids. I'll probably be leaving utah, at least for my kids' education. Utah doesn't have very good schools, except maybe maeser which can be but really isn't. that's all really.

No comments:

Post a Comment