Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One more year, and I'll be heading out on my own, Leaving friends and the place that I call home. I don't wanna go.

Soooooo, not technically one year but like 2 yearsish o-o
I feel like life is going to hit me in the face and then I'll melt into a mushroom or something. Which sounds awesome but also doomish. I'll obv be on a mission but after that. dunno what. dunno what. I'll really miss people though, during my mission and after (I mean I miss stephanie and I talked to her like 28 hours and 21 minutes ago =P, now I also feel like a creepster so my bad)


Oh yeah into airwaves is awesome so yeah I just ordered one of their t-shirts since I gotta be cool and stuff. o-o now I gotta shrink a bit because it's small and then it'll shrink and be super small. =P btw =P looks really lame on this. Ok that's better hurray for fonts. Why am I even doing a blog if it isn't about cheese? o-o Cheese really is the only cool thing. what was this about? 

Oh yeah how something about later on in life and stuff. Becoming a pilot would be awesome but  I would probably spend like 7000$ on learning to fly then 8 years in military and even then finding a decent job could be hard. I heard that 50,000+ people applied for a pilot job that had 50 spaces... That's like a .1% chance. Of course I could stay with the military for the rest of my life but that is dangerous, which piloting is already pretty dangerous. Plus think about all the times I could get stuck in other airports due to weather or something. uhhhhhhhhhhhh so there it is. Dunno if my blog is up to par with cool people's blogs and it's definitely not up to par in the cheesiness category. definitely not. Winterim is cool so far I guess. Basically I'm just messing around on the computer though which can be pretty boring. I think that's good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment