Oh the tiredness but w'ever I'ma do my dream log
I was in my house, and me and my family were all upstairs then we split up and went into different rooms, my mom went into my brothers room except in the dream it was my sister's room and had a giant bed, she said she went in there because it was comfortable then I went downstairs and my brother is working on hooking up random cables and setting up his room. I go into my room which looks like my room but the closet opens up and is the same size as my room. Then my sister and her boyfriend knocked on the window and I was like "what the" My sister had a lot of friends with her and she said that they were going to play a prank with zombies and stuff. So my sister and her boyfriend climbed through the window into my room and then we heard the other people pranking someone. The window was still open and then a zombie climbed down and tried to come inside so we quickly closed the window (in my dream my room has two windows for some reason) so we closed the other window and then there was another zombie at the door to my room. We closed the door and I was thinking how we shouldn't stay in just one place but I didn't care and then my sister opened the door and whacked the zombie, killing it and came back inside.
I think I woke up after this then went back to sleep.
So I was in maeser and Stephanie and I were walking up the stairs which were somehow like 10 stories high but w'ever. Stephanie had an iPod touch and everyone kept stealing it from her and then she got it back and then I was like "here I'll hold it" So I took it and people started chasing me then it was like epic running down the hallways and jumping over stuff. At one point there was like this electric scanner thing with people going through and I just jumped over the whole thing then dived underneath a table. I thought no one had seen me but this guy looks down and said "there you are." I start scrambling from under the table and I almost get away but he grabbed my arm, I wriggle free from his grip then I look back and he's wearing a police uniform, so I was like "whoa," then I said 'are you really a policeman?' he said "yes" and pointed to a picture of him on the wall that said new policeman at maeser or something. He took my zune without me noticing then he was like 'did you get this from the pirateland or something" and I was like "noo I got that from target I still have the original case for it if you don't believe me." Then he's like "oh good" and then hooks up my zune and stephanie's ipod touch to a charger. The ipod touch looks all squished together and clay looking and I was like "oh no Stephanie's ipod touch." then all the people that were stealing the ipod touch came back and stephanie did too. and I was like "sowwie your ipod touch is now made of clay and all scrunched up." Then some random person says 'I heard if you put cream cheese on it it'll fix it' So we pull some cream cheese out of the fridge right next to us and spread it on the ipod touch then it's like a little part of the cream cheese turns to sand and I wipe it off and underneath is the ipod touch all good and new again. Stephanie says 'next time be more careful' and I'm like 'ok'
Now I start seeing these weird floorplans for a building and the secret part that we were supposed to go steal something from or something. So we walk in (me and stephanie) and we're like ladeladeda and we're both in awesome disguises then we walk past a desk and the clerk looks at us funny so we pull out pistols and are like don't do anything so he's sitting there guns pointed at him and random people in the background don't really care. then we move on through the hallway and somehow I lost my guns but then stephanie had an epic standoff with this guy and it was like fast draw or w'ever and stephanie won then I took the guys guns and we headed on. We came into this room with 4 holes in the tile and underneath there was dirt so I jumped down in and started shoveling with my sword then I look up out and stephanie is like oh there were shovels over here so I jump out and start digging, then I dig from outside of the hole in the ground, while stephanie is digging standing on the dirt, then she screams as she like falls through the floor and so I'm like nooo then I jump into mine and I fall into it but I get stuck and I hear this girl above me that's like so this is where they went, I'll just have to follow them so she jumps down and I'm finally at the bottom then I like point my sword up and she falls onto it, then I try to find stephanie and then we're both in this weird world, I'm like 'we're supposed to go over there' so we try walking over there but we kept like walking not towards it like it's all an illusion or something and I'm like 'if we walk on all fours we'll be able to go' so we do and then this big thud makes us both fall on our stomachs then this big giant appears and starts throwing these fireballs at us, then I'm like 'Stephanie, shoot the fireballs as they come closer with your water bullets and I'll shoot the waterballs with my firebullets' So we do and the fireballs get reflected to the giant and he dies. Then the woman that got stabbed with a sword comes out and I was like oh no I thought I killed her, I think it ended in a standoff but I'm not entirely sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment