Dunno just listening to for the foxes and such. I just barely became the top scrobbler for summertime's end, not that I have listened to him the most o-o" maybe it's for the week or something. I guess I should update my week. First week back at school, not too heavy an amount of homework, hopefully the teachers are getting tired of grading homework just the same as I'm tired of doing it. That would make school pretty awesome. I'm not liking how my 7th period is now US Government instead of Computer Tech, I mean so far it's not bad, government can be interesting but not really plus memorizations and speaking in front of the class...yuck, plus in computer tech all I did was linerider. xD Oh yeah Stephanie is in my seminary class. Awesomely awesome with extra awesomeness I think yes. The awesomest, wait actually Stephanie is the awesomest, she's also the prettiest, cutest and beautifulest if you were wondering. Which you were, don't deny it. My blogs are always so short therefore I'll try to make this one long, just to scare off random bored people or something like that. Oh I went to the Optometrist and got glasses, haven't had them since 8th grade? I'll probably wear them the first day I get them for no apparent reason. They are green framed and they look ridiculous which is naturally why someone gets glasses, to look ridiculous y'know? Those'll arrive this week I believe maybe next if I'm unlucky. Let's see I went to ross and got a 49 cents t-shirt that says 'Word-Lies=Truth'...I'm pretty much like what in whidreaorld because that shirt is rather interesting? There are much stranger shirts at ross in the clearance rack, or probably even stranger at the DI but mine works. Oh there was something pretty important about cheese. but it just slips my mind y'know? Just kidding Stephanie asked me to Sweethearts d'aww what a sweetheart the sweetestheart. Plus I laughed at her way of doing it. Plus cheese is delicious.
I fail at taking pictures for real
I took a picture but you can't read it haha. You all are jealous. Completely. Now I have to think of an awesomer way of replying. and it will be awesomer, everyone will be all jealous and I will just laugh at them. haha now Stephanie is telling my to hurray up so hmph I guess I will have to. hmm I went to the paediatrician instead of the dermatologist because you have to get a referral or something, but I still got like pills and stuff for my face therefore cool I suppose. Also today I stayed after school to do the mask making stuff for masquerade which I am performing for tomorrow at the masquerade. hopefully it will be awesome and stuff. (hope a lot of people come so I don't have to pay for the trip to disneyland) uhh also I am going to the dmv on monday to get my permit. therefore hurray. it will be legendary. oh yeah I forgot that i ordered new headphones today.
Here's a link to them, decided to go the cheaper route instead of paying 80$ for some comparative review in bottom link.
http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-M6-CL-Sport-Sound-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B0038W0K2U/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_b
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-138-iems-compared-meelectronics-cx21-cw31-added-01-26#post_6492051
pictures not related
Haha, just for the record,
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE THE ADORABLEST.