Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweethearts

Yes, I went to sweethearts with the sweetestheart ever. It was pretty amazing laser tagging (hurray for not being the last people to make it there) and it was hilarious running around and stuff shooting everyone except I got confused a lot apparently oh well hurray for 3rd place. After that onwards to brooklyn's house after we got lost and such. (hilarious) oh yeah and stephanie ate the frog I gave her ahahaha I laughed. Then there a bunch of fun and games, freezing outside, people are jealous of my sliding skills. Everything was pretty awesome running around inside, stealing stephanie's pillow at least a bajillion times and that was hilarious haha stephanie trying to tickle me and failing for the most part, and then me tickling her and success then the girls taking forever to get ready and then we were all rushed (which is probably why stephanie left the tickets not because she fails or anything (she's too awesome for that) just rushed and stuff). The dinner and dance were awesome and they played some good songs and it was a lot of fun poking stephanie and stuff(I'm pretty sure I was the only one that knew that Joy Division song) if only I knew how to do the epilepsy dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FDLwxODZt0 (not the same song but wu'ver) cept it's really kinda creepy and then we went home and it was awesome and I was like ahh that was awesome haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment