Monday, February 21, 2011

Dream Log 4

I'm at my house and I feel like running to where my old house was to see if my friend was there. Once I make it to the house I found a note that gives me a hint as to where my friend is, and I go into my old house and somehow my whole family is just living in it. I go out looking for the next clue and I find it, it says I'm living in the green house a few houses down but it's dangerous. The next clue is on a coke bottle so I go down the street looking for coke bottles and collecting them, and people start thinking I'm trying to do some recycling or something so some people start joining in but then I find the coke bottle and it says there a secret way into my garage and so I go in but he's no where to be found so I head back to my house and into the backyard then I hear him talking in the next yard, and some how my friends house is like just a fenced in area and I can hear him talking to his dad and his dad is getting all angry or something. So I call out his name and he was like sammmmmm and he says to his dad 'I'll give this to sam so you can never have it' so I run over to the fence and my friend gives me this key, and for some reason I know that this key is like a key to this guys automatic wheelchair and for some reason if you had the key you get the wheelchair and all the wealth of the guy who owned it. so I start running down the street and then my friend's dad starts running after me, I'm like why didn't I just go hide in my house but forgetting that I run down and I make it to the house with the wheelchair, and there's two butlers guarding it talking to this guy who claims to have the key and I'm like I've got the key and I put it in and the butlers are like we are at your service so I'm like wheel me down to the phone booth so I can call a taxi and we can get out of here. so we go down the street with like more people chasing us now and then we phone a taxi and we're going up a street called strawberry kiwi smoothie and I really thought that was interesting. We make it to the end of the street (at the top of a hill) and there's a bush wall and I see people hiding in there and they jump out and try to take the wheelchair but I swerve down another street and then come up strawberry kiwi smoothie again and at the top there is this store where everyone starts having an epic battle and I grab the key and jump off the wheelchair and then after fighting for a while this guy says 'why don't we all just share the wealth' then I'm like 'nah' and I see police outside so I just run out there with the key and the police runs inside like hoards of them but for some reason most of the police are getting beaten up by the people and then finally they all get arrested and I'm like huzzah and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment