Saturday, February 19, 2011
Dream Log 3
I was driving, going on a vacation somewhere, and then we saw this motel and we were all tired so we were like let's go. Anyways the motel was like 2.50 a night or something so we got like 3 rooms but when we went into the main room there was little boxes that were labelled rooms, we found ours and we were like, wow what a rip off how can we even sleep in this box so we wandered around the halls and there were random cobwebs and random bugs crawling around. Anyway we somehow found a secret staircase down and we were in this weird cave that looked like minecraft (I dunno why I haven't even played minecraft in forever) anyways I found this tunnel and went down and found lapiz lazuli which is like this bluish rock which makes dye and I try to mine it but it didn't work and i try to go back up but I am trying and it's not working. I am walking along and suddenly there is this giant cliff thing and I see the bottom of where I was and then my friend peeks over the edge. anyways I have no idea how to get back up but then I'm like wee. Anyway I'm back up and the boxes are getting filled with like water I'm like hmm that likes safe to sleep in. So we leave the place and yeah can't remember the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment