Sunday, April 3, 2011

Summertime's End

So I'm not sure what to write about, but I haven't done a post in a month so I'm just going to share some songs.
Also probably be cheesy too, so you are forewarned. These are all by Summertime's End by the way.

My favourite lyrics from this are:
"When she moves, it's only with grace
When she smiles, well, I'm stunned by her face
And when she sits at my side
I know I've been blessed"
This is cheesy but I really do feel the same way, it's like I'm super lame and Stephanie is the awesomest, mrs. right or perfect, which I will have to say obviously no one is perfect, everyone has flaws, even though I can't really think of any off the top of my head...so yeah, next song!


Weather
My favourite lyrics from this are:
"Don't want to look out the window today
'Cause I know what I'm going to see
The rain is falling, the wind is calling
And I feel it blowing inside me"
and
"Summer sky and memories, just loving your company
Serenades with all our favourite songs"
The first part just is optimistic which just helps me out when I'm feeling really down, that the sun is still there.
The second part just reminds me of how much I love being with Stephanie.

My favourite lyrics from this are:
"I know I struggle to find
The way to speak my mind
In twenty five words or less
I never have that success

'Cause sometimes I want to say
All the things that I'm thinking about you baby
It's never seemed to work before
I guess I'll try it just once more

So here I go

You're cute, you're sweet, you're soft, you're smart
You fill the gaps inside my heart
You're nice to hold and hard to leave
You're everything that's good to me

I love your hair, your pretty eyes
The way you leave me mesmerised
I guess there's just one thing that's true
Above the rest - that I love you

I'm sorry if I make no sense
The art of succinct compliments
Has never been a skill of mine
But I'll just do it one more time

So here I go

You're cute, you're sweet, you're soft, you're smart
You fill the gaps inside my heart
You're nice to hold and hard to leave
You're everything that's good to me

I love your hair, your pretty eyes
The way you leave me mesmerised
I guess there's just one thing that's true
Above the rest - that I love you

'Cause all I really have to do
Is tell you how much I love you"

Yes I just quoted the whole song, sue me.
I'm pretty bad at expressing myself, hence the 0 blogs in the last month, thankfully I have Daniel to help me out with all his songs. 'You're everything that's good to me' Lately it feels like this is true, life is all dreadfully boring and dreadful and stuff...except Stephanie! Maybe I don't know everything but 'I guess there's just one thing that's true Above the rest - that I love you' And it's true I love Stephanie (the most) =D

My favourite lyrics from this are:
"Turn out the light and we'll dance through the night
Spinning slow
As our hearts beat in stereo
Twirling around in the wake of this beautiful sound
Sway with the breeze in three hundred and sixty degrees
Yeah, our hearts beat for days like these
Soak up the moment and promise you won't let it go"
and
"
The skyline fades
Trading red for blue
But I don't care
'Cause I'm here with you"
My heart does beat for those days with Stephanie, and I will never let them go.
For the latter lyrics I really don't care about anything else when I'm with Stephanie.

My favourite lyrics from this are:
"I used to hide in darkness all the time
Thought that the best times always passed you by
Until a sunbeam taught me how to shine
By shining for me

Your light, it shines so brightly
I've found someone that's right for me
You're shining right beside me
Keep shining on"
Stephanie has really shined in my life, and has made me loads happier, probably the happiest in my life.

My favourite lyrics from this are:
"When sometimes I trip and fall
When I just can't stand at all
When it's all too much to take
You are the peace in me

Days when darkness chills my soul
Moments when I lose control
Though I feel I'm beaten down
You are my victory

I'll take a step or maybe two
But when I walk, I walk in You
And though I falter and I fall
I know I'll rise again

And when my bones would almost break
When my muscles fade and ache
I know You did the same for me
I'll labour through this pain for You

When the guilt's too much to bear
When it feels like no-one's there
Then I lift my head and smile because
You are my saving grace

When I stand alone in fear
When I wonder why I'm here
I know You're my perfect reason
I'll finish off this race for You"
Stephanie has really helped me through a lot of difficult things that have gone on, and has given me tremendous motivation. Not a crutch but a reason, if that makes sense.


I'll commend anyone who made it through that wall of cheese, but cheese is good.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that is the sweetest thing ever (besides you), not gonna lie.
    And it cheered me up muchly.
    I love you the most. :)
    Also, cheese is not only good, it's delicious, mwahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think you accidentally misquoted something, maybe? You said your favorite lyrics from Weather were these:
    "Don't want to look out the window today
    'Cause I know what I'm going to see
    The rain is falling, the wind is calling
    And I feel it blowing inside me."
    You said that you liked those lyrics because they're 'optimistic which just helps me out when I'm feeling really down, that the sun is still there.' Cents. Very cents. I'm guessing you meant to post the part that talks about the sun still shining?

    ReplyDelete